E-M:/ Re: State Forest Planning Initiatives Slated for 2006 and 2007

Enviro-Mich message from "Mary Dettloff" <dettloffm1@michigan.gov>

I am told we will have more info available soon. The first release was just to get word out to the stakeholders that the meetings will be taking place this spring. Stay tuned.

>>> Tim Flynn <timf@mac.com> 03/02/2006 11:21 AM >>>
Lynne, Mary,

This announcement is pretty vague.  Will there be anything to comment
on in the mid-March to April timeframe?  Something like, draft plans,
or outlines?

Given that the statewide forest plan is due to be completed in June
of this year, there should be draft the that public can comment on.
To give substantive comments, we need something substantive to
comment on.

Tim Flynn