Re: E-M:/ With its belly full of Canadian trash - Carleton Farms is expanding

Enviro-Mich message from Roger Kuhlman <rokuhlman@yahoo.com>

I would like to make an observation about the Carleton
Farms Landfill in Wayne County. I regularly visit the
next door Crosswinds Marsh refuge to view birds and do
butterfly surveys in the summer and I have noticed
that the landfill is in the process of making major
expansions. Large new areas of land have been fenced
off, buildings removed, trees uprooted, and cropland
allowed to lay fallow. More and more garbage is
definitely coming.

Roger Kuhlman
Ann Arbor, Michigan