Re: E-M:/ New PIRGIM report on Michigan water polluters

Enviro-Mich message from williamtobler@critterswoods.org

Nor does it consider discharges many thousands of percent higher than the
maximum, but nevertheless "allowed by permit" indefinitely by the MDEQ
(and hence "legal") regardless of the environmental, social or economic
impact, instead of having any kind of enforcement plan past, present or
future.