Re: E-M:/ Another idea for parks

Thanks again for good ideas.  Actually, a State Parks Foundation was formed about 10 years ago or so.  Governor Engler appointed a Board to get it going, but it did not take off -- for reasons that I do not know.

In any case, it already is possible to donate on a tax free basis to Michigan's Parks via this Foundation, and it is likely relatively easy already to do some of the other arrangements you suggest, through it.

I will ask for the details about the Foundation and let you know them.

Chris.