[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Last chance to submit workshop proposals for Michigan Energy Fair!!!
- Subject: E-M:/ Last chance to submit workshop proposals for Michigan Energy Fair!!!
- From: Brendan Schauffler <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:22:44 -0800 (PST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=GjauVmCkDdQLlWDT49czjstCImPMFQlXJEcHgO+3SsE8Lniu0GcTEiu8KX51eceOvRsC4XbQASanRLP42ASrKFE5Ht220olh6JLM49jtqxiocFWNQbcKOIHKMMUH9edY16Xqwv564g8EU3jNd9veMMIcmDXDCudGlXlqgR4YHxU= ;
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: Brendan Schauffler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The deadline for submitting workshop proposals for the Michigan Energy Fair
is approaching fast! All proposals should be submitted by 5:00, EST, on March 31st
. If you are interested is speaking at this landmark event, please make plans now to submit a proposal by this Friday. To obtain a workshop proposal form, contact Brendan Schauffler of the Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association at 517-646-6269 or email@example.com
The Michigan Energy Fair
place June 16th-18th at the Manistee County Fairgrounds in Onekama, Michigan. The multi-day event will feature workshops on a variety of topics relevant to sustainable energy and living, such as green building, wind energy projects, biofuels, and much more. Exhibitors will be on hand to display sustainable products and discuss the valuable services that they offer. Local food and live music will also be featured. Make plans now to attend this exciting event by visiting www.glrea.org
Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association
257 S. Bridge St.
P.O. Box 346
Dimondale, MI 48821
New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.