E-M:/ TOMORROW - Healthy Roads for Heathy Communities - Forum in Waterford

Enviro-Mich message from "Lynna Kaucheck, Clean Water Action" <lkaucheck@cleanwater.org>

Healthy Roads for Healthy Communities --
Meeting the Traffic Challenge and Keeping our Green Space Too

Saturday, April 1, 2006
Student Center of Oakland Community College Highland Lakes Campus
7350 Cooley Lake Road in Waterford
$12 at the door, $5 seniors, students free

8:00 - 8:30am -- Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30 - 8:45am -- Welcome and Introductions
8:45 - 9:30am -- Earl Whitlock, 4TCAT Vice-president, *A Reality Check* with Q&A
9:35 - 10:30am -- Keynote Speaker: Dr. Richard K. Norton, Professor, Urban & Regional Planning Program, Taubman College of Architecture, *If Smart Growth is so Smart, Why is it so Controversial* with Q&A
10:30 - 10:40am -- Break
10:40 - 11:30am -- Featured Speaker: Larry Falardeau, Principal Planner, Oakland City Planning & Economic Development, *Protecting our Green Spaces Preservers Quality of Life and a Healthy Economy* with Q&A
11:30am - 12:20pm -- Panel Discussion with Township Planning Directors (with Q&A)
12:20 -12:45pm -- A Call to Commit & Act

Event sponsored by:
Four Towns Citizen Action Committee, Inc.
Clean Water Action
Concerned Citizens of Commerce
East Michigan Environmental Action Council (EMEAC)
Michigan Environmental Council
Oakland Land Conservancy
Save Our State Land

--
Lynna Kaucheck

Southeast Michigan Community Organizer
Clean Water Action Clean Water Fund
205 1/2 N. Main St. Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Tel. 734.222.6347
Fax. 734.222.6473

"When the well's dry, we know the worth of water."
-Ben Franklin