E-M:/ Fwd: Farmland and Open Space Preservation

Enviro-Mich message from "Rita Jack" <rita.jack@sierraclub.org>

-----Original Message-----
From: Flint River Watershed Coalition [mailto:FRWC@LIST.MSU.EDU] On Behalf
Of Darren Bagley
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:48 PM
To: FRWC@LIST.MSU.EDU
Subject: Farmland and Open Space Preservation

EVENT: Farmland and Open Space Preservation
DATE: Wednesday, April12, 2006
TIME: 7:30 P.M.
PLACE: Mott Community College-Prahl Center, Flint
CONTACT: Lois Rheaume 810-724-2202
COST: Free

Join the Nepessing Group of the Sierra Club as Leo Dorr discusses the
upcoming August millage that would preserve our rural atmosphere. The
Purchase of Development Rights (PDR) program gives this beautiful county a
chance to retain open space, unfragmented by poorly planned development.
Leo will also address the issue of county park preservation.

This message has been sent to you as a part of the Flint River Watershed
Coalition listserv.  This is a moderated listserv designed to discuss
issues related to the Flint River and its watershed.  To be removed from or
added to this list, or if you want to send a message to this group, send an
email to Darren Bagley at bagleyda@msu.edu.  For more information, visit
our website at www.flintriver.org.  We have recently updated our listserv,
so there may be mistakes in our database.