E-M:/ Macomb Attorney Richardson taken off environmental cases

Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 14:05:55 -0400
Subject: Mark R
From: Hugh Horton <hhorton5976@wowway.com>
To: <ajs@sagady.com>

Hello Alex. I tried this morning to place a link to today's Macomb Daily
story about Mark on the E-M site, but not, apparently, effectively.

The subject, "Macomb County outrage"
The message was:
The headline is, "Environmental cop bounced from post."     ~Hugh

http://www.macombdaily.com/stories/040706/loc_enviro001.shtml

And earlier this morning I e'd you the same link.

This is terrible news for those worried about SE MI's environmental health.
~Hugh

657 Spartan Ave,  East Lansing, MI  48823
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com