Re: E-M:/ Conservation leaders form political action committee

Enviro-Mich message from Roger Kuhlman <rokuhlman@yahoo.com>

Agreed. "..you have to cut timber to keep it healthy."
Perhaps if you are using a forest as tree farm but not
if you are conserving a forest ecosystem.

Roger Kuhlman
Ann Arbor, Michigan

--- William Tobler <williamtobler@critterswoods.org>

http://www.mlive.com/outdoors/statewide/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/114418500748250.xml&coll=1