Re: E-M:/ Conservation leaders form political action committee

Enviro-Mich message from JBull51264@aol.com

In a message dated 4/18/06 12:00:13 PM, rokuhlman@yahoo.com writes:

<< Clearcutting does a very poor job of mimicing natural

fire events. That is clear when you examine a range of

biological and ecological impacts of the two processes

instead of just focussing on a single species like the

Kirtland Warbler. Yes we need to preserve the Kirtland

Warbler but more importantly we need to preserve the

native ecosystems and the biodiversity in which the

Kirtland Warbler has lived and evolved over thousands

of years. >>