[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ April 22nd Go Solar Grand Rapids seminar
- Subject: E-M:/ April 22nd Go Solar Grand Rapids seminar
- From: Brendan Schauffler <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 13:59:28 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=JDN4TBaV6XrIL8j+/fGD3pj9+42bEX7wE46+D2343nQSPaH7QzG/EPsTv6T5pbNCew9f5wFpjgqH9eobZndo+r2I4Q5GAzQR5twF9euNHTiMwaw3wu7sbpn8M26VRBaK32+P244tvMalajlpZ484wSCJ532w40Nvt/OJzoUtqwQ= ;
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: Brendan Schauffler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Looking for a way to celebrate Earth Day?
Learn how to take advantage of renewable energy in your home or small business by attending the...
Go Solar Grand Rapids!
When: Saturday, April 22nd, 2006
Where: Schuler Books & Music, 3165 Alpine Ave, Walker, MI
Time: 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Explore the most cost-effective and hassle-free way to put solar power to work for you by attending this free informational seminar! Go Solar Grand Rapids is a Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association (GLREA) program that will bring building owners in the Greater Grand Rapids area together to make a collaborative purchase of solar electric and/or solar hot water systems. At this free seminar, Richard Orawiec of BTF Solar will explain the costs and benefits of purchasing a renewable energy system, and Brendan Schauffler of the GLREA will discuss how to benefit from price reductions and standardized plans through the program. Make plans now to learn how you can Go Solar by attending this free seminar!
For more information, and to register, please contact GLREA at:
Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association
257 S. Bridge St.
P.O. Box 346
Dimondale, MI 48821
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.