[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Dance for the Earth on Friday
- Subject: E-M:/ Dance for the Earth on Friday
- From: Stephanie Feldstein <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 17:18:57 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: Stephanie Feldstein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This Friday, April 21, is the Ecology Center's 2nd Annual Dance for the Earth benefit concert and Earth Day costume party!
When: Friday, April 21
Where: Downtown Home & Garden
210 S. Ashley, Ann Arbor
Tickets: $25 + cash bar
Available at the door, or buy ahead at Downtown Home & Garden, Vicki's Wash n' Wear (on Ann Street), or by calling the Ecology Center at (734) 761-3186 ext. 110.
- Live music provided by Brian Delaney and the Cautiously Optimistic, the Flying Latini Brothers, and Dave Keeney.
- Silent auction including items from Heavenly Metal, Oz's Music, NiaFit, Jacques Dessange Salon & Spa, local artists & other generous donors.
- Great prizes for the best Earth Day-theme costume.
- Lots of dancing, great food, door prizes, and more!
All proceeds benefit the Ecology Center's Mary Beth Doyle Environmental Health Fund. For more information, call Stephanie at (734) 761-3186 ext. 110 or email email@example.com