Re: E-M:/ "Per instructions from my superiors, I dismissed the cases against ........"

Enviro-Mich message from Andrew Mutch <andrewimutch@yahoo.com>

Apparently, this isn't the only case of wetlands being
damaged in Shelby Township. This case has an
interesting twist in that the wetlands being harmed
are on Township property:

Setbacks delay Shelby soccer dome

Michigan says soil erosion, wetland regulations were
disobeyed

http://detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060428/METRO03/604280379/1014

Andrew Mutch
Novi