E-M:/ RE: / FW: State, Dow commit to expedite resolution of dioxin situation

Dear, Rita (and Enviro-Mich readers):

You raise some good points.   I had a similar thought when I read the announcement this morning.

When I first started work for the DNR in 1977, one of the first projects we were involved in was monitoring dioxins in fish from the Tittabawassee River.  That was almost thirty years ago…………adds new meaning to the term “expedite”…..

--Tom Rohrer

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though sometimes checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much.....because they live in that gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

                                ~~ Teddy Roosevelt