E-M:/ Tribute to John Clark, organic leader in Michigan

Enviro-Mich message from Kay Cumbow <kcumbow@greatlakes.net>

EnviroMich Folks,

John Clark, husband of Merrill Clark and organic farmer and leader in Michigan's organic movement has died. I am sure many of you have known both John and Merrill far longer than I have. I am sure Merrill would appreciate hearing from you.
Below is the URL to his obituary in the Dowagiac Daily News. There will be a memorial service Friday, May 5, at 11 a.m. at the First Presbyterian Church, 13 S. Fourth St., Niles.

Memorial contributions may be made in the memory of John Clark to the Michigan Organic Food and Farm Alliance.

http://www.dowagiacnews.com/articles/2006/05/03/obituaries/dnobit1.txt

Merrill's email is macmerrill@aol.com
Her address is 27427 M-60 West, Cassopolis, MI 49031.
I asked her permission to put these online. She said she would love to hear from folks about their memories of John.

-Kay Cumbow