E-M:/ No Doubt About It

No Doubt About It, The World Is Warming.

That is the title of a short article in the latest issue of Science (313 [12 May]: 825, 2006). The article also documents/references the White House's Climate Change Science Program which has added to the disinformation out there.

With different leadership in industry and government, we could have been much further along in reducing carbon emissions, developing competitive technologies, sending less money to unstable oil-producing countries and lowering our trade balance-of-payments deficit.