To: "Roger Kuhlman" <rokuhlman@yahoo.com>; "enviro Mich" <enviro-mich@great-lakes.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: E-M:/ Another More Inconvenient Truth

Enviro-Mich message from "William Tobler" <williamtobler@critterswoods.org>

Some reports put the potential figure at 200 million in the next 20 years.

Not only are the environmental resource and pollution issues obvious, but just
finding a "decent" place to live. We are rapidly moving as a nation
to a REQUIREMENT of clustering homes and people in order to preserve
a bit of open space. Every bit of infrastructure is straining today.

Life in the "country" is disappearing. The changes in my lifetime are already
dramatic, and the potential changes in the next 20 years are much larger.

While I am sorry for the potential immigrants looking for a better place,
I feel no need to accelerate the trashing of my own space.

Thirty-some years ago, my wife and I were members of ZPG and NPG as we
recognized the issue already then as young adults.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Kuhlman" <rokuhlman@yahoo.com>