E-M:/

Enviro-Mich message from jmgear@acd.net

  If everyone on the EnviroMich list asked for
Carbonfund.org to be added to their workplace giving program
(or asked EarthShare of Michigan to add it), we could help
create a nice opportunity for everyone in Michigan to do
their bit to fight global warming in a painless way.

  Of course, you need not wait for a workplace giving
program to neutralize your own CO2 emissions at
carbonfund.org.  They have a nice calculator on their
website-- a few seconds with your utility bills and you can
compute your own direct and indirect CO2 emissions and then
neutralize them.

==========
Ask your HR dept: Add Carbonfund.org to the workplace
charitable giving campaign

This morning on the bus to work I realized that really
getting broader acceptance for CO2 reduction requires that
people be able to buy carbon offsets tax-deductibly through
payroll deduction.

Carbonfund.org is a nonprofit. Thus, what we need is to
connect Carbonfund with EarthShare, which conducts workplace
giving campaigns (a la the United Way) for member charities,
which are all enviro groups.

Contact Carbonfund and EarthShare and tell them that you
want to be able to buy your carbon offsets through your
company's payroll deduction. Then sign up to neutralize your
carbon emissions.

You'll be doing us all a world of good.
(posted at http://www.peakoillansingmi.blogspot.com/)

This email was sent using ACD.net Web Email!

For high speed internet access, go to http://www.acd.net
or call 1-877-4-ACDNET