Re: E-M:/ 2006 Cormorant Control Actions Announced

Enviro-Mich message from Roger Kuhlman <rokuhlman@yahoo.com>

Are Cormorants the real or principal cause for fish
declines in Lake Huron? Maybe they are being used as
convenient scapegoats to ignore the real human-caused
changes to the Great Lake ecosystems that are
responsible for declines. Easy and cheap to kill
Cormorants and make a show of doing something.

Roger Kuhlman
Ann Arbor, Michigan