E-M:/ commuter and park-and-ride lots

I'm interested in getting information on locating and designing commuter and park-and-ride lots. With the jump in gas prices and increased interest in car and van pooling, I would like to see what we can do at the local level to encourage these efforts to conserve energy and reduce traffic. I've noticed that there's a nice lot at the Miller Road exit of M-14 in Ann Arbor that seems to be a good model to follow. If you've worked on bringing these lots to suburban locations, I would like to hear about that.

Thanks!

Andrew Mutch
Novi

Do you Yahoo!?