E-M:/ No Dioxin Dumping Website

Enviro-michers:

I know that many of you are following all the controversy surrounding Dow and Dioxin, and I wanted to make you aware of one resource on one front of this issue.  Environment Michigan recently put up a page on our website with background, fact sheets and some pictures of the proposed dredging site for dioxin-contaminated sediment along the Saginaw River.  We’re working with Lone Tree Council to file suit to stop the Army Corps’ proposed dumping site because of serious environmental, ecological and public health concerns.  For more background, check out: http://www.environmentmichigan.org/great-lakes/no-dioxin-dumping

- Mike

** Note new contact info below **

Mike Shriberg, Ph.D.

Director, Environment Michigan (The new home for PIRGIM's environmental work)

103 E. Liberty Street, Suite 202
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
734-662-9797
mshriberg@environmentmichigan.org