E-M:/ No Action on CAFO Bills in House today

The House has ended voting on bills for the day, and will be back tomorrow, without taking any action other Animal Factory Polluter Bills (HB 5711 through 5716).  No telling at this point whether these bills will come up, so stay tuned!

Anne

Anne Woiwode, State Director

Sierra Club Mackinac (Michigan) Chapter

109 E. Grand River Avenue, Lansing, MI 48906

517-484-2372   fax 517-484-3108

Enjoy, Explore and Protect -  www.michigan.sierraclub.org

"We know what to do. We have everything we need save the political will - which is, after all, a renewable resource. This is the time. This our moral moment and [I am confident] we will rise to the occasion." Former Vice President Albert Gore, at the Sierra Club Summit, September 2005