E-M:/ Guilt by association?

Enviro-Mich message from jmgear <jmgear@acd.net>

What's your point? Is the "hydrogen economy" suddenly rescued from the laws of physics and transformed into a worthwhile enterprise just because some people whose political views you dislike point out its shortcomings?

When they are right, they're right, no matter how many other things they're wrong about.

When some right winger accuses enviros of being watermelons (green on the outside, red on the inside), that's not much of an argument is it? It doesn't seem any stronger in reverse to me.

David Allen wrote:

Enviro-Mich message from David Allen <dallen@nmu.edu>