Re: E-M:/ RE: / Inconvenient Truth and more....

I have not seen the AIT movie yet, however, while I was at the last MUCC convention on Sat 6/24, Jerome Ringo (National Wildlife Federation Director) stopped by.  You may recognize him in the movie and in the ad for the AIT movie.  Looking around the room I did notice the scorn looks and pouting by the Republican 'Sportsman for Bush' as they sat tight on their butts, noses in the newspaper,  trying to ignore the speaker.  They also treated Rep John Dingell with the same rudeness even though he is a life NRA, defender of clean Great Lakes, and he talked about the latest Supreme court ruling threatening the nation's wetlands and Clean Water Act.  They were also in the hallways scoffing the global warming debate.  The politics is so bad today that the 'Sportsman for Bush' are willing to destroy the basic fish/wildlife habitats to support their politics.  The outdoor writers know this and it has been very embarrassing.