Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2006 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: E-M:/ In defense of the Prius!

My brother adores his 1st generation Prius, and has had no trouble in rain, sleet, snow etc at all. About town and long distance, his pretty and quiet car gets him where he wants to go.  He gets 50 mpg average city/highway combined.   I am quite sure that he would have prefered to purchase a similar vehicle from Fords, but.......

Hmmm its a bummer Rosen motors didnt have a backer way back when.  That gas-fed mini turbine-flywheel technology theory thingie sounds pretty good right about now.
Namaste,
Edie