To: <enviro-mich@great-lakes.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2006 6:22 PM
Subject: Re: E-M:/ In defense of the Prius!

Enviro-Mich message from "Robert Isaac" <rjisaac@gmail.com>

They also have a rather large Temp. workforce (at their plants here in
the states)  that they pay at half the rate of their full time
employees without paying any benefits.

Why is it that when workers stand up for themselves against the
corporations they always get bad mouthed and blamed when things go
wrong?  (Rhetorical question)