E-M:/ Message from Senator Levin

Dear Alex,

I want to take this opportunity to let you know that through my new website at CarlLevin.com, I'm kicking off an online program to communicate about some of the key issues that I'm working on in the Senate. We plan on using our new website and occasional email messages to keep you informed about what I'm up to, and also from time-to-time to tell you how you can participate should you choose to do so.

My official Senate website will continue of course. It's still a useful resource for the people of Michigan to learn about their government, to learn more about how I'm representing them, and to ask for assistance in cutting red tape with federal government agencies, among many other things.

Through CarlLevin.com, we're going to be discussing issues and candidates that will get America back on the right track -- by helping Democrats take back Congress this November.

So let this be your invitation to visit the new CarlLevin.com now -- and please stay tuned over the coming weeks and months as we introduce more features and information.

Thanks for listening. I look forward to staying in touch.

Warm regards,

Carl Levin
U.S. Senator

P.S. Please forward this email to people you know who may be interested in joining us. Help us build our grassroots community across Michigan, and across America!

Alex J. Sagady & Associates        http://www.sagady.com

Prospectus at:  http://www.sagady.com/sagady.pdf

657 Spartan Ave,  East Lansing, MI  48823
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com