E-M:/ Michigan Announces Posting of State Forester Position

Enviro-Mich message from "Anne Woiwode" <Anne.Woiwode@sierraclub.org>

>From DNR:

Subject: Michigan Announces Posting of State Forester Position

The State Forester position in Michigan has been posted, with a filing
deadline of August 18, 2006 at 5 p.m.  This position serves as the
Assistant Division Chief for Forest, Mineral and Fire Management within
the Department of Natural Resources.

To access the application process and all related information please go
to the website at the following address:  www.michigan.gov/mdcs .   It is
under State Job Postings.  The Civil Service Classification is State
Division Administrator 17.  It is listed under Natural Resources (agency
column).

Interested individuals should also go to our home website to learn more
about the organization: www.michigan.gov/dnr .

I would appreciate your assistance in circulating this notice as
appropriate.  We are committed to a nationwide search and you folks play
a critical role in assisting us in getting the best possible
candidates.

For additional information on the on the mechanics of the application
process, please contact Cheryl Farhat at farhatc@michigan.gov.  Her
phone number is 517-335-7036.

I am also more than willing to discuss the position responsibilities,
organizational structure and other related items.

Lynne M. Boyd
Chief
Forest, Mineral and Fire Management
Department of Natural Resources