Re: E-M:/ ENGLER is still doing damage

At 09:58 AM 07/29/2006, Robert Isaac wrote:
>Enviro-Mich message from "Robert Isaac" <rjisaac@gmail.com>
>
>In case you are unfamiliar with N.A.M. and their views on global
>warming http://blog.nam.org/archives/global_warming/
>
>They like to base their views on those "great environmentalists"
>Michael Crichton and Ann Coulter.  Apparently a science fiction author
>and political propagandist views on the environment outrank actual
>science.

Also....it is completely self-destructive and counterproductive
for manufacturing.....

If we can ever get the kind of industrial revolution in favor of
energy conservation needed in this country and in this world
started big time, it will be manufacturers who will reap significant
profits in making the needed energy conservation improvements.

>On 7/29/06, MICHDAVE@aol.com <MICHDAVE@aol.com> wrote:
>>

>>So long as Engler draws a breath he will do damage. He could be on his death
>>bed and he would still be plotting against public health, natural resources
>>and  the common good.
>>
>>Michelle Hurd Riddick
>>Lone Tree Council

657 Spartan Ave,  East Lansing, MI  48823
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com