Re: E-M:/ Muskegon Chronicle series on CAFOs by Jeff Alexander Sunday and Mon...

Per CAFO articles:
Two reminder notes that I've mention before.  Jeff's articles are very good for reference filing, but sadly MLive online articles will only be available for 14-days.  Therefore, I take the time to copy/paste the full articles including the author, date, and links for documentation to the emails for quick send out and then to Word Doc for easier organized filing or attachments.  This will help if you need the articles for later presentations.  MLive does not have photos online.  With rare luck the Muskegon weekly photo link may have 6-10 photos and 1-2 may be from these articles or contact M-Chronicle for reprints.  Thank you Jeff.
Tom Hamilton