E-M:/ No kidding: Goats allowed to stay

I'm posting this as a follow up to a story last January.  Earlier I had mentioned that I'm involved with a very similar case in Muskegon County with Clary's Chicken and Turkey Farm that had been in existence since 1938.  Their case is due on or before Aug 8.  There is much more to the Clary case including my parallel "witness intimidation" (physical roughing up & threats) coming up Aug 3.   More later.  Tom Hamilton 231-894-4301

Court rules Howell Township woman can keep farm animals in residentially zoned area.

Judge David J. Reader:
The state law pre-empts local ordinance, he ruled.
The law is meant to prevent farmland from being zoned out of existence and to protect neighbors from environmental concerns.