Re: E-M:/ Global Warming vs. Morality

Enviro-Mich message from williamtobler@critterswoods.org

An acquaintance of mine recorded the sermon given the Sunday before the
2004 election.  Copies were passed out to try to influence those of us who
would vote "the wrong way".

I listened carefully to this sermon, over an hour's worth.
It was really, really frightening to hear/see the mind control and the
"moral teachings" being transferred.

Unfortunately I have seen and heard the same kinds of "teachings" numerous
times since in my internet travels, and in one-on-one conversations. This
scary situation is not restricted to just one faith or denomination.