E-M:/ FW: Individual NPDES Permits on Public Notice

Enviro-Mich message from "Rita Jack" <rita.jack@sierraclub.org>

Good Morning Soggy Michigan --
If you're interested in water quality and commenting on NPDES permits, see
the message below from Susan Ashcraft.  If you'd like to be notified of all
upcoming NPDES permits on public notice, send Susan an email and she'll add
you to her list.  The messages come out roughly weekly, depending on if
there are any to review!  You can find the same information on the DEQ
website, but then you have to remember to actually look there often enough
to catch them.  I find this way very helpful.

-Rita

Rita Jack
Water Sentinels Project, Sierra Club Michigan Chapter
tel:  517-484-2372

Make all Michigan's waters fishable and swimmable.