[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ GLREA presents Solar Electric (PV) Power Systems for Code Officials
- Subject: E-M:/ GLREA presents Solar Electric (PV) Power Systems for Code Officials
- From: Jennifer Malinowski <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 10:51:40 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=u2i5Ap2QSSIFG3hvp+Xx+A+B4eZO1t168rU+HKqLgu/hQUn6AnnhBGz2pdD+w8UN2vo4fdvuvAKX15htJT/6KMFhZSt3wCj8zDhbSaidHHCa8PckQ7BbRXKO94zczAAeJOa/fLPyafmuqwfiN7vLHpyg2af0PFlS0NPajHBsXLA= ;
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: Jennifer Malinowski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
apologies for multiple postings ~ **Please forward to interested parties**
The Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association presents:
Solar Electric (Photovoltaic) Power Systems for Code Officials
|When: ||August 24th, 2006 |
|Where: || |
Grand Rapids Planning Commission Building
1120 Monroe Ave NW
Grand Rapids, MI
|Time: ||1 PM - 4 PM|
The purpose of this course is to acquaint Michigan Code Officials with the unique characteristics and requirements of electric power systems energized by photovoltaic (solar) cells illuminated by sunlight. The course will also associate the relevant portions of the National Electric Code with design and installation practices of photovoltaic power systems. Topics to be covered include types of photovoltaic systems, the electric components of these systems, utility interconnections, and certification requirements.
Each attendee will receive a manual of class notes and a CD of reference materials.
Robert Pratt, PE: Owner and President of RGP Pro, Inc. and previously Principal Engineer specializing in energy systems and photovoltaic technologies for 36 years at DTE Energy.
This course has been approved by the State of Michigan - Bureau of Construction Codes & Fire Safety.
Registration Category: EI or registrants with only BO and/or PR, but no inspector registration.
Hours Approved: Specialty - 2 / Technical - 1 (3 hours of credit)
To Register or for more information, please contact GLREA:
Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association
P.O. Box 346
257 S. Bridge St.
Dimondale, MI 48821
Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.