Re: E-M:/ Global Warming vs. Morality

Patty Gillis wrote:

> There are 2 faith-based (moral/ethical) responses to global warming
> that I know of...

Another may have appeared an hour ago.  (I don't watch for this kinda
stuff, but my servers do...)

Please note it's from Reuters -- _not_ The Onion!

   http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?storyID=2006-08-03T182715Z_01_N03438084_RTRUKOC_0_US-ROBERTSON.xml

   Conservative Christian broadcaster Pat Robertson said on
   Thursday the wave of scorching temperatures across the
   United States has converted him into a believer in global warming.

   "We really need to address the burning of fossil fuels,"
   Robertson said on his "700 Club" broadcast. "It is getting hotter,
   and the icecaps are melting and there is a buildup of carbon dioxide
   in the air."

Now Pat just needs to add a few names to his assassination agenda...

GS