Re: E-M:/ Terry Miller Midland Daily News

Enviro-Mich message from "Robert Isaac" <rjisaac@gmail.com>

Remember, this is Dow Chemical we are talking about.  The same company
that feels the survivors of Bhopal each deserve $570 for their
poisoning, loss, and suffering.  The same company that rather then
having to suffer through a consumer boycott simply sold off the
manufacturing of their products while still producing the raw
materials that unfortunately are in just about everything we use.

Dow will not clean the mess up until it is forced to.

" Dow shareholders will see NO losses, because Dow's policy towards
Bhopal HAS NOT CHANGED. Much as we at Dow may care, as human beings,
about the victims of the Bhopal catastrophe, we must reiterate that
Dow's sole and unique responsibility is to its shareholders, and Dow
CANNOT do anything that goes against its bottom line unless forced to
by law:
http://www.dowethics.com/r/about/corp/bbc.htm
(From the rtmark supported Dow Spoof Site)