E-M:/ Saving Dollars/Making Sense with MI-COEJL and Green Building

Please take a minute to consider these important questions:
Did you answer YES? Then  SAVE THIS DATE for  MI-COEJL's  Fall Gathering:

Bricks and Mortar: Dollars and Sen$e
What our buildings today will say (and do) to our children tomorrow.

Thursday, September 14, 7 to 9 p.m.
Temple Emanu-El, 14450 West 10 Mile, Oak Park

(Energy saving exhibits open from 6 to 7 p.m. and following the program. Light snacks will be served.)

A primer on "green building" funding, design and renovation for homeowners, congregations, and religiously affiliated social service agencies. No cost to attend. Reservations are recommended.

Be sure to tell your executive director, building manager, and those involved with building, finance or social action committees.

Reservations recommended: Call 248-642-5393, ext. 7, or write to mi-coejl@jfmd.org.

Co-sponsored by the Michigan Coalition on the Environment and Jewish Life,  Temple Emanu-El Social Action Committee,  Michigan Board of Rabbis, Interfaith Climate and Energy Campaign/Voices for Earth Justice, Michigan Interfaith Power and Light, U.S. Green Building Council - Detroit Regional Chapter, Detroit Chapter of the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers

The Eternal placed the Human Being in the Garden of Eden to till it and to tend it. (Genesis 2:15)

Sara Bernstein
Michigan Coalition on the Environment
and Jewish Life (MI-COEJL)

248.642.5393, ext 7