Re: E-M:/ iinput needed-- plants for traffic island ideas?

Enviro-Mich message from "Susan K. Falcone" <sfalcone@mail.drda.umich.edu>

I'd definately consider native perennials--echinacia and rudbekia are drought resistant, vary hardy, and have a long bloom period through the hottest part of the summer.

Susan Falcone
Ann Arbor

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006 14:00:39 -0400