E-M:/ Quiz a Congressional Candidate about Energy & the Environment

http://peakoillansingmi.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Talk Energy with Jim Marcinkowski

There are several opportunities to meet congressional candidate for Michigan's 8th District (which includes all of Ingham County) Jim Marcinkowski. I gave Jim a new paperback copy of David Goodstein's book "Out of Gas" two weeks ago, so you can quiz him to see how much he's picked up.

Events are in Okemos and in Lansing's West Side Neighborhood on Sunday, August 20th at 3 p.m. (Okemos) and 5 p.m. (Lansing). If you want to attend, leave a comment with your e-mail and I'll let you know where to be.

(Out of Gas is a very good, short, profound book that says a lot without ever ranting or making things seem worse than they already are. It's available at Everybody Reads on Michigan Ave.)