E-M:/ Michigan 7th Congressional District

Environmentalists and conservationists should take
a look at Sharon Renier, Democrat from Munith, MI.   She apparently  won
the democratic party primary in the Michigan
7th congressional district and will face Tim Walberg
and all of his out of state PAC money.

http://renier4rep.com/bio.php

Walberg says he wants to drill in the Arctic National
Wildlife Refuge.

I just sent my contribution in through her website....she'll be
needing all of the support she can get.

657 Spartan Ave,  East Lansing, MI  48823
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com