E-M:/ My letter to Dick DeVos

I doubt that any of you will mistake my perspectives on Michigan politics, so you may wonder why I chose the tenor of the letter I emailed to Dick DeVos was cc'd to you.  It is not enough to chastise.  Do I think Mr. DeVos will change?  I doubt it.  Would that failure alter his chances?  I have no idea - but I am weary of complaints without positive suggestions.

Perhaps Governor Granholm's people will pick up on my suggestions :>)  That would be to my liking; very much.  Accuse me of being naive.  I don't care :>)

Regards,
Chuck