Re: E-M:/ Bottle-return debate

In a 2002 report Maine estimated its bottle return rate at 95-98% (see http://www.state.me.us/spo/recycle/bottlebill/ ). In a 2005 MDEQ report Michigan's bottle return rate was estimated at 97% (see <x-tad-bigger>Recommendations for Improving and Expanding Recycling in Michigan at http://michigan.gov/deq/0,1607,7-135-3312_4123-77046--,00.html ).

Brad

</x-tad-bigger>