[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Climate change facilitates burning wetlands and mercury release
- Subject: E-M:/ Climate change facilitates burning wetlands and mercury release
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:30:41 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: email@example.com
A new study published by Merritt Turetsky at MSU and others indicates that climate change can can make wetlands more vulnerable to fire which in turn lead to the release of sequestered mercury.
We're proud to have Merritt on the Environmental Science and Policy faculty at MSU!
Professor of Sociology and Crop and Soil Sciences
Director of the Environmental Science and Policy Program