Re: E-M:/ Environmentalists

Enviro-Mich message from "Robert Isaac" <rjisaac@gmail.com>

Now we (environmentalist) have to be worried about being thrown in
terrorist jail.

Anyone that voices a dissenting viewpoint is a potential terrorist in
this country thanks to the media backed paranoia and the culture of
fear.  Oh, and don't take any pictures of power plants, dams, public
buildings, etc.... those are obvious terror-related activities.

http://vigilant.tv/article/2528/photographer-arrested-camera-confiscated-for-taking-snaps-of-hotel