Re: E-M:/ Sierra Club et al. Take Global Warming to High Court

Anne Woiwode wrote:

> In addition to EPA, a group of the usual suspects and some laggard states
> make up the respondents.  Groups fighting to prevent action on global
> warming include: the Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers, the National
> Automobile Dealer's Association, a coalition of electric utilities, and ten
> states (Texas, Mich., Utah, Idaho, N.D., S.D., Alaska, Kan., Neb.,
                 ^^^^
> and Ohio).

OMFG!?  Isn't Henry Ford sufficiently dead yet?

Sometimes I think our statehood should just be revoked until we come up
with a new primary industry.

GS

       It's not that the Kansas School Board is full of idiots.
       It's just that idiots outnumber the rest by six to four.