Re: E-M:/ RE: / SLAPPS

David Holtz wrote:

> Putting anti-SLAPP legislation front and center before the next
> Legislature should be considered by environmental groups given
> the history--recent and past--of corporate attacks on our most
> active members and staff.

Very true.  In my experience, removing this threat would permit more
"active" members in support of a variety of environmental causes.

To any corporate trolls skulking around the room:  you'd be better off
_supporting_ anti-SLAPP legislation.  Only the scum who actively file
such suits have reason to oppose the legislation -- and they tar your
entire industry, and business in general, with a foul brush.

Outlaw that slimy tool, and trustworthy businesspeople will benefit.

GS