E-M:/ FW: Meeting of the Minds focuses on Sustainable Consumption

-----Original Message-----
From: Meeting of the Minds [mailto:meetingofdaminds@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 9:17 PM
Subject: Meeting of the Minds focuses on Sustainable Consumption

MEETING OF THE MINDS

CONTACT #:

JOSEF PETROUS

(517) 507 1799

WHO: MEETING OF THE MINDS

WHAT: 500 E. Grand River, Old Town Lansing.

WHEN: SUNDAY, Sept. 24 7pm - 11pm

WHERE: THE TEMPLE CLUB

WHY: TO COMBAT APATHY

Meeting of the Minds is holding a forum at The Temple Club on the broad issues of Local Sustainability and Responsible Consumption.  The purpose of the forum is to bring organizations, politicans, and the public togethger to discuss working solutions to the massive problem of over consumption.  We encourage all organizations, institutions, and individuals who care about the issues to participate in Meeting of the Minds.  We are still accepting speakers to present between 8pm - 11pm.  If your organization would like to attend please call Josef Petrous at (517) 507 1799.

Meeting of the Minds is an ALL AGES show that will cost $3 per person, given they sign up for our email list ($5 W/O).