Re: E-M:/ Science must lead way, not religion

Enviro-Mich message from "Robert Isaac" <rjisaac@gmail.com>

Why do so many people like George Bush? What are the unconscious reasons?

From the people that I have spoken with that voted for him, only the
die hard republicans actually like him.  John Kerry just messed up by
not giving a solid alternative to the present management in a time
when we need a solid alternative.

Had he came out completely against the war, he would have won even
with the fiasco in Ohio.

Oh and even Pat Robertson has come around to say that we need to do
something about Global Warming:
http://thinkprogress.org/2006/08/03/robertson-global-warming/