Re: E-M:/ Science must lead way, not religion

To HAMILTREEF, I want to say, I don't blame you for being angry at
DeVos.  I've been angry a lot in my life, and getting over anger, is not
always easy for me on my spiritual path.  I just want to come from a
place of peace and inspiration and joy.  It takes constant work.

Thank you HAMILTREEF also for this article.  It is helpful to me.  I'm not so
sure though that this guy is so unusual.  My understanding when I went
to the founding conference of the NSP (Network of Spiritual Progressives)
was that there were many people appalled by how Christianity was
portrayed in the media.  Jim Wallis, author of God's Politics spoke to a
crowd of about 1400 people about his book tour, and how people he met
on his book tour felt that they were not heard by the media.  He also has a
website for liberal Christians.

With warm regard,
joyce