E-M:/ seeking internship spots for Environmental Tech. students at Lansing Community College

Enviro-Mich message from "Mary Charlotte Martin" <marti279@msu.edu>

Dear Enviro-Mich listserve folks,

Lansing Community College has an Associate in Applied Science degree in Environmental Technology, and we are seeking potential sources of internships for our students. Graduates of our program may work for environmental/engineering consulting firms, local or state regulatory agencies, manufacturing, recycling and waste management agencies/firms, and local utility/public service and works departments. Internships should provide opportunities to gain experience in one or more of these or related areas. If you or anyone you know may be interested in sponsoring interns from our program from time to time, please reply to this e-mail. I’d be happy to answer any questions about the Environmental Technology program.

Thanks so much,

Mary Martin

*************************************

Mary C. Martin, M.S.
Biology Faculty
Science Department, Liberal Studies Division
Lansing Community College
PO Box 40010, mailcode 5400
Lansing, MI 48901-7210
mart23@lcc.edu